Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Catching Up or at least not falling too much further behind

I finished one of the gift knitting items! Are you excited? I sure am. And I think the FoUI is too because he has successfully bemoaned the cold as he bicycles to work so he's getting them early. Which sort of leaves me short a present. But I think I will print out a photo and wrap that up rather than trying to add yet another item to my already scary list.

But look! A FO!



And now I am off for four days of probably not much knitting time at all. So no doubt will be considerably further behind by the next time I can post. Still, I have one present! Yay!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hey, I'd just revel in the glory of a job well done for a while. No need to think about the stuff that isn't done yet. Love those mittens!!!

AuntieAnn said...

Those look very warm indeed. Congrats on the FO!